Newborn Photography props that you must have for your session: And your in luck, we have it all. But you are more than welcome to bring your own things to your session to add on such as props, blankets, etc..
Top 5 Props to have for your session: We have almost every color there is so no worries.
1. Gauze wraps
2. Blankets and fabrics
3. Faux furs and wools
4. Hats and headbands
5. Crates and boxes and baskets
5 Newborn Tips:
1. Don’t rush, we work on newborn time.
2. Bring a friend, family member, partner – someone to help you if needed
3. White noise sound – either get the app on your phone or white noise machine. All newborns love the sound of white noise.
4. Tempture – It will be kinda hot in the studio, we have to keep it warm for the baby to be comfortable.
5. Bring lots of milk – we need a drunken milk baby to sleep a lot throughout the session.
WE PHOTOGRAPH NEWBORN SESSIONS IN THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME OR IN OUR LOCAL PRIVATE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY STUDIO. LETS CAPTURE THOSE FIRST FEW DAYS BEFORE THEY ARE GONE!! THEY GROW SO FAST SO LET US PHOTOGRAPH IT SO YOU CAN CHERISH IT FOR YEARS TO COME. WE ARE THE BEST ATLANTA PHOTOGRAPHER FOR YOUR NEW FAMILY PHOTOGRAPHER. WE HAVE GREAT QUALITY PHOTOS AT AFFORDABLE PRICING FOR A NEW FAMILY. CREATIVE NEWBORN AND BABY PHOTOGRAPHY SERVING ATLANTA AND NORTH GA AND SURROUNDING AREAS. WE PHOTOGRAPHY NEWBORN BABY BOYS AND NEWBORN BABY GIRLS OF ALL RACES. WE WELCOME ALL FAMILIES TO OUR STUDIO AND IF YOU DO A HOME SESSION, WE THANK YOU FOR INVITING US TO YOUR HOME FOR THE PHOTO SESSION.
We got published on Voyage Atlanta magazine and online:
Canton newborn photography
Georgia Newborn Photographer
Atlanta, GA newborn photographer
newborn / baby portraiture
top 10 newborn photographer
best of Photographer
One of the top photographers in Georgia