Newborn Photography props that you must have for your session: And your in luck, we have it all. But you are more than welcome to bring your own things to your session to add on such as props, blankets, etc..
Top 5 Props to have for your session: We have almost every color there is so no worries.
1. Gauze wraps
2. Blankets and fabrics
3. Faux furs and wools
4. Hats and headbands
5. Crates and boxes and baskets
5 Newborn Tips:
1. Don’t rush, we work on newborn time.
2. Bring a friend, family member, partner – someone to help you if needed
3. White noise sound – either get the app on your phone or white noise machine. All newborns love the sound of white noise.
4. Tempture – It will be kinda hot in the studio, we have to keep it warm for the baby to be comfortable.
5. Bring lots of milk – we need a drunken milk baby to sleep a lot throughout the session.
We got published on Voyage Atlanta magazine and online:
Canton newborn photography