Pets Photography Portraits
HD Photography strives to capture the unique personality of your pet in our studio. Pet photos can be used to show the growth of your animal over-time or to share with your family and friends. Our photographers are trained to get the best photo possible of your pet. Family pet sessions, individual pet photo sessions and pet sessions with children are all encouraged. We have outdoor sessions at local pet parks or come into our studio for a photo session. We have seasonal pet portraits too. Come in for easter pictures, fall portraits, and christmas and santa pictures. We love photographing all pets. No matter how small or large your pet is, they are welcomed at HD Photography. We have photographed reptiles, fish, dogs, cats, horse, etc.. Bring your pets to us or we will come to you and photograph at your place.
- If you would like a prop or blanket for your animal, please bring it with you. For sanitary reasons, our studios will not use provided props for animal photography sessions.
- Make sure your pet has gone to the bathroom before being brought into the studio. This will prevent accidents and help keep anxious pets at ease.
- Bring a supply of treats or a favorite toy for your pet just in case – animal cooperation is critical for good photos.
- Large dogs are allowed – we do not have a weight restriction.
- It is very important that you pet feels comfortable and at ease, so instead of forcing him to come to you go to him. Most important is to get down to his level; We all know how a dog looks when viewed from above, this is the way we always see them. Show us the way they see world! Sit on the floor or lie on your belly and remember to shoot from HIS eye level or below.
- You know your pet better than anyone else, and a successful picture is one that conveys the character of its subject. If you have a lazy cat show him yawning, if your animal is of a playful type show him in action performing his favorite trick. We capture your pets personality. We do everything we can to get their attention and get their own facial expressions captured in the camera.
- Pets do what they want too – trained or not trained – they have a mind of their own. So be patience during your photo session. It might take some time but we will get the perfect shots of your pet or fur baby. Many pets need to take breaks during their photo sessions to just play or relax.